(Senior-) Account Manager (m/f/d) | Full-time | Hybrid (Cologne/Remote)
You are a sales expert, have a passion for account management and are looking for new challenges? Take your career to the next level: Apply as (Senior-) Account Manager (m/f/d) and become part of consultingheads – the leading consulting community in the German market.
The best strategies and talent for digital growth!
We are the leading consulting community in the DACH region. With >12,500 candidates with consulting experience and a team with consulting DNA, we are a strong collaborative partner for our clients, differentiating and supporting the talent matching process on an equal footing with a technology-based platform. We focus not only on the technical expertise of our consultants, but also on the personal component. Our customers include well-known management consultancies, medium-sized companies as well as corporate groups. Our talent pool is actively managed and includes reliable and experienced talent for freelance project assignments as well as for permanent employment. With our online platform consultingheads.com we operate one of Germany’s leading, multi-award winning, consultant networks.
As (Senior-) Account Manager (m/f/d) you will take full responsibility for our customer acquisition and existing customer management as soon as possible. You independently acquire new mandates from new and existing customers for the staffing of permanent positions and new projects for freelancers.
- As part of the B2B sales team, you are responsible for the expansion of a strategic territory and provide valuable input for the realization of new distribution channels
- You inspire leading companies in Germany for consultingheads
- You hold all threads together from the initial contact to the end of the assignment and are the contact person for your stakeholders.
- You build long-term and trusting relationships with customers
- You will identify open project and permanent vacancies and analyze the needs of your clients, advising them on how to fill their projects or permanent vacancies with the best talent for them
- You take over the contract management and conduct all relevant negotiations
- You are able to dive thematically into relevant consulting issues and develop into a sparring partner for the client
- You are on fire for sales and account management
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in B2B sales, ideally in the recruitment industry
- Du bringst ein erfolgreich abgeschlossenes Studium der BWL oder eine vergleichbare Qualifikation
- Überzeugungskraft und Verhandlungsgeschick sowie zielorientiertes und empathisches Beziehungsmanagement zählen zu deinen Stärken
- You are characterized by your highly motivated work attitude and you want to actively expand the positioning of an innovative company
- Top Entscheider und erfahrene Talente überzeugst du durch Dein sicheres und selbstbewusstes Auftreten
- Du bist ein wahres Kommunikationstalent und sprichst fließend Deutsch und Englisch
- Hands-On is your approach to life and you want to make a difference
- Eine ausgeprägte Serviceorientierung und Teamplayerqualitäten
- Responsible position in a modern and dynamic working environment
- Great creative freedom for the implementation of your ideas and interests
- Appreciative cooperation in a dedicated team
- Flat hierarchies and a transparent corporate culture
- An attractive and performance-based compensation
- Flexible working and attendance hours
- Possibility to work also on remote
ALL IT TAKES TO GROW
Apply today with your meaningful documents for the position as (Senior-) Account Manager (m/f/d) and become part of a renowned consulting network.