Financial Accountant (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a challenging work environment, a relaxed team atmosphere and the opportunity to develop yourself and your personality?3 Are you interested in financial topics? You are responsible, organized and communicative? Then apply to us as a financial accountant.
As an employee in the back office, you will work at the heart of our company and take on a wide range of tasks:
- You are responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable management
- You create outgoing invoices and take care of our dunning process
- You will also be responsible for independently processing all matters relating to incoming invoices, travel and benefits
- You will be responsible for assessing, recording, (pre-)account assignment and ideally posting business transactions of all kinds in DATEV
- You are actively involved in the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements (HGB) and are in close coordination with our shareholders and tax advisors
- Ideally, you will be responsible for preparing the advance VAT return and the recapitulative statement
- You have successfully completed training in the commercial sector or have comparable qualifications
- Your sound specialist knowledge is underpinned by (several years of) professional experience in bookkeeping or finance and accounting
- With very good knowledge of MS Office and experience in the use of ERP systems, you are ideally equipped to handle the tasks involved efficiently
- Your way of working is characterized by a high degree of care and reliability
- You have assertiveness and very good communication skills
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German; ideally also English
- Analytical skills and a high affinity for numbers are your strengths
- You enjoy teamwork
- Take on a responsible position in a modern and dynamic environment in which your work makes a significant contribution to the company’s success
- We offer competitive and performance-oriented remuneration that appropriately rewards your professional achievements
- Enjoy the freedom to organize your work flexibly – whether remotely or in our modern office
- Experience an inspiring working environment characterized by open cooperation. Flat hierarchies enable short decision-making paths and promote efficient cooperation.
- Work in an appealing office with an excellent location in Cologne-Ehrenfeld – an inspiring environment for your daily work
Does that sound like the right challenge for you? Then apply now with your informative documents here – We look forward to getting to know you soon!
consultingheads – Understanding. Connect. Success.
We are more than just a recruitment agency – we are a personal network. We connect people to solve business challenges. That’s why we bring companies together with the best consultants and interim experts to achieve success together.
Our experienced team with consulting DNA forms the interface. We understand the needs and concerns of today’s decision-makers and make their challenges our mission. The diverse expertise of our network, which ranges from strategy to implementation, allows us to work across all sectors.
But for us, it’s not just about the technical aspects. We believe that sustainable success only comes about when the perfect connection is made between people.
So it’s no wonder that renowned customers, including consultancies, medium-sized companies and corporations, place their trust in us.